
I was actually really excited to try this product but it turned out to be pretty disappointing. While browsing through Walgreens a while ago I was debating between getting the Revlon Colorstay foundation and the new Revlon Age Defying with DNA Advantage. I decided to try the latter. First, let me tell you how great it was to see a drugstore foundation that had a wide variety of color shades. As a girl with pretty fair skin most drugstore foundations can be too dark and sometimes too yellow. My skin really needs a foundation with more of a rosy undertone than a yellow undertone. This foundation had a great ivory shade that was actually a pale ivory with rosy undertones. From the first pump I loved the color!
However, that is where the love ended with this product. I tried multiple ways to apply this product to try to get the right coverage and never really did. It does go on quite smoothly but really thick. A little goes a long way and takes quite some time to blend it into the skin.
Then, during the day the coverage actually fades pretty quickly - even after setting with powder! At the halfway point during my workday you could already see the shine coming from my nose!!
After several attempts at trying this product I was really disappointed and will not be using it again.
However, that is where the love ended with this product. I tried multiple ways to apply this product to try to get the right coverage and never really did. It does go on quite smoothly but really thick. A little goes a long way and takes quite some time to blend it into the skin.
Then, during the day the coverage actually fades pretty quickly - even after setting with powder! At the halfway point during my workday you could already see the shine coming from my nose!!
After several attempts at trying this product I was really disappointed and will not be using it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment