I have read so many blogs and seen so many posts on YouTube regarding this product. It is Revlon's Color Burst Lip Butters. With so many people raving about this product I just had to try it. I chose #050 - Berry Smoothie. This actually goes on with a very nice color - a little bit more than my natural lip color.
It goes on very smooth and does not dry out my lips. Now, this product is extremely soft so you need to be careful when applying it to you lips that you don't press too hard and it can get caught on the sides of the tube if you did. It does not last very long, but if you are ok with that than this really isn't too much of a negative. The packaging is gorgeous and unlike other drugstore lip products you can see the actual color from the top of the packaging with is clear. This product is really more like a lip balm than a lipstick but the colors are not sheer like other lip balms so you do get more bang for your buck. There are many colors to choose from and I have decided to purchase another one so I guess this gets my approval. You can buy these at your local Target - where I purchased mine - but do not be surprised if a few of the colors are sold out!

No comments:
Post a Comment