Wednesday, November 30, 2011

DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT


I have been loving my Neutrogena Makeup Remover and Cleansing Towelettes, the hydrating ones that are new. As I am running low on them I ran over to Target last night to purchase another package. However, they were out! So, I decided to purchase the regular towelettes (not the hydrating ones which are relatively new) and then decided to try the Pond's Original All Day Clean with vitamin E as there was a little travel version in the travel isle. DO NOT USE THESE!! They were extremely rough on my skin and made my skin so dry after just one use. NOT A GOOD PRODUCT! Also, it have a very strong alcohol smell to them as well. The package states that it "gently" lifts away make-up and "nourishes". Neither one is true. Awful product and will NOT use them again. In the trash they go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment